- 46,000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: The aim of the kids board game is to help the Queen Bee leads her 6 Worker Bees in the construction of their new honeycomb with 11 colored shapes. There are 46,656 possible solutions in the 37 hexagon spaces grid. It is the beginner version of "The Genius Square".... "Bee" genius!
- GAME OF THE YEAR: UK Independent Toy Awards "Toy Shop" Winner! Well-made tabletop game that includes 1 honeycomb grid, 6 dice, 7 blockers (1 Queen Bee + 6 Worker Bees), and 11 colored shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach, to learn & have fun. A perfect brain teaser game for ages 3+ little genius!
- Bees Need Your Help: Position the Queen Bee in the center of the honeycomb grid, roll the six dice to place the 6 Worker Bees on the according colors & numbers. Now it's time to use the 11 colored shapes to fill every other hexagon spaces. You make them a home!
- One Player Game For Ages 3+ Children: This genius tabletop family game is no time limit & it's not a race. Every puzzle solved successfully will help your child to build their thinking skills & grow their self-confidence. A STEM puzzle game that promotes spatial awareness, strategic planning & visual perception.
- FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This kids board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Some are very easy, and some are much harder. Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one?
- Ages 3 and up.
We Also Recommend